Over the weekend I helped my girlfriend Shana move into a new place, and when I got back I did something to my neck and have been icing it/resting since then. I haven’t been able to work on Judy as much as I would have liked, but I figured I would still provide an update!
These two photos show the progress I’ve made buffing off the brown paint, and pulling off the brown panelling (which you can see well as the brown strip across the top in the first photo).
The buffing takes a long time, but I’m hoping to get all of the brown paint off by the end of next week at the latest.
Luckily, the white paint is mostly in acceptable shape. I will still repaint it, but buffing it off shouldn’t be necessary since it’s not flaky or rusty.
Another thing I did is started cleaning out the internal cabinets/storage areas. The previous owner took Judy on winter camping trips, and the entire inside is dusty and needs some TLC.
I’m hoping to be able to get some more buffing done this afternoon, so stay tuned! I’ll leave you with this: